Wilbur - HTML 3.2
Earlier this year, the W3 Consortium
announced the release of the upcoming HTML 3.2 standard, code-named
Wilbur. It is expected to replace the current HTML 2.0 standard,
and includes many improvements over this version.
Wilbur at a glance
Table of contents
Introduction to Wilbur
- The history of the various HTML standards, new tags, and a glance at the future of HTML.
Structure of an HTML document
A short explanation on how an HTML document is structured, what elements
go where, and how to ensure that your document is valid, accessible
and usable for everyone.
Overview of all tags
- Covers all tags in the Wilbur standard, and provides notes on limitations
and proper usage.
Alphabetical list of all tags
- Useful as a reference. Be sure to read the syntax rules first. It is also available as a
one-part file of about 260 kilobytes, which
you can download and print. Approximately 36 pages.
ISO-Latin1 character set
- A graphical list of all the characters which may be used in an HTML document.
- Explains technical terms used in this reference.
- Wilbur homepage
- At the W3 Consortium, responsible for HTML and related standards.
- Document Type
Definition for HTML 3.2
- Technical definition of the standard, useful for syntax
checking your document.
Reference index ~
Wilbur index ~
Tag overview ~
Copyright © 1996 Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet.